Dental Health Forum

Dental pain above the tooth, at the fold of the gumline and under my nose.

The pain that I am experiencing above the tooth in the lip fold and under the nose is it an infected tooth?  I just had a crwon placed on this front tooth about 2 months ago.  The tooth and above the gum did have some pain after the crown, but no redness of the gum, no swelling, and no tooth sensitivity and the pain subsided after an antibotic.  Could there still be a need for a root canal?  If not, what are some possibilities for the pain.
I would have an x-ray taken. It does sound like the need for root canal therapy.
I have this same thing but I haven't had a root canal done or a crown replaced. It feels like there's a lump there also. It's quite painful when pressed on and often burns. My right front tooth (below the lump)is also partially decayed and slightly loose. I know I have gum disease but is this cancer? Let me know what it could be.

I would really appreciate your best guess. I have an HMO and cannot find a dentist in my area that will see me. Please get back to me. Thank you so much for your time.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.