Dental Health Community

Dental question

I had deep cleaning on my right side for my teeth I had the numbing injection on my gums but the lady who cleaned my teeth she stuck the injection needle on the inside of my lips twice my whole mouth started tingly half my nose was numb and after I got out of the dentist I had two big huge bump on my lip with blood still there where it was injected at the bump turned white it's kinda hard to eat or drink something without my lip hurting I thought that their only allowed to numb the gums not the lips can it cause an infection?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Dental injection anesthesia rarely causes any infection.
If you are still having issues with it, I suggest to contact your dentist and see what they suggest.