Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.43k Members

Dentures/Face change

I love my Dentist, she takes her time. Their is a language barrier as she is russian. When I was able to try them on before sent to the lab, I was told to be careful and keep them wet. I looked in the mirror all angles smiling. What I didn't do is keep a straight face and see the my gum protrudes and my first three teeth go under the gum, making my mouth hang in and my upper lip look thinner ( I don't have full lips to begin with,I know how to make them look fuller with lip liner)
I did ask about why the gum in the front stick out, she said my bone is so big, they couldn't make it any thinner. That's fine, but why not have the teeth be on the gum, instead of under? Can this be fixed? I just don't want to start this over. I am going Wednesday the 27th of May for an ajdustment. My daughter noticed it. A my mouth is hanging. I'm 55 and I look older. The color, the gums are amazing, she did a great job, it's just these three teeth. I have Medicaid and my secondary, due to having RA, the medicine's are so much money. I wonder if Medicaid will allow her to re-do them? Anyone have gone through this situation?!?
Thanks,
Andrea

This discussion is related to DENTURE and face change.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.