Dental Health Community

Gap in my bridge and bad taste

Please you haelp as this is driving me insane.  I had a bridge fitted about 2 years ago and I seem to be having more bad tastes in my mouth.  My mouth never feels clean.  I had it done at another dentist because I could not afford my own.

My doctor said its all in my mind but I feel it smells.  Mr own dentist said that there is a gap and that it why food could be lodging  there.  I am not sure what to do.  Please help.
A dental examination is important for detecting the cause of your symptoms. It is possible that there could be an abscess or retention of debris under the bridge. A loose crown can lead to lodgement of bacteria under it and cause bad odour.Other causes of bad breath from mouth are tooth decay, sinus disease or gum diseases. These are only possibilities. Seeing a dentist for accurate diagnosis is important. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!