Dental Health Community

Gums bleeding a lot, what now?

Hi everyone, I'm having some major gum problems. 3 or 4 of my gums are bleeding a lot. I went to the Dentist last month, and got a dental abscess removed. The dentist she did the pocket test, and send it was fine for now and I don't need to see a periodontist. I had a scale clean as opposed to a regular clean, I'm not sure if she did root planning though. The problem is blood keeps happening in these areas and gets worse especially if I go 3-days without brushing my teeth for example it builds up the blood and just seems to ooze out. But a little seems to be coming in some areas. Where I had the abscess she said the tooth was infected and next week is gonna suggest either extraction or a crown.. But my point is I have had like 5-deep scale cleans in the last 10 months and still the same certain pockets seem to bleed heavily.. Is it normal as well to feel a bit unwell when your gums are inflamed. The specific gums that seem to bleed crave dental floss all the time and crave a scale clean. It seems to work the scale clean but is not long lasting... I need a ceramic filling as there is a hole at one of my back teeth on my top mouth, and a lot of food is being trapped there and in the gum next to it, and it's bleeding a lot..
So just some advice on all this, on why it's happening all this bleeding..
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing a periodontist is advised.