Dental Health Community

HELP!!!!!!!

my top lip is swollen more to the right and it started with my front two teeth hurting real bad now the swelling has gone all the way up to my eye, all on the right side.........whats going on with me? please help me also ive been feeling kinda feverish too
Hi there,
A complete clinical examination is very important for correct clinical diagnosis and management. It is possible that you could be suffering from a tooth abscess. A tooth abscess is a complication of tooth decay. Infection may spread out from the root of the tooth and to the bones supporting the tooth. There is pain, swelling of upper or lower jaw, fever, difficulty in chewing in a dental abscess. A dental examination and X rays may help in determining what is the cause of your symptoms. Treatment involves curing the infection, treating the cause and preventing complications. Do consult a dentist. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!