Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.43k Members

HELP!!!!!!!

my top lip is swollen more to the right and it started with my front two teeth hurting real bad now the swelling has gone all the way up to my eye, all on the right side.........whats going on with me? please help me also ive been feeling kinda feverish too
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there,
A complete clinical examination is very important for correct clinical diagnosis and management. It is possible that you could be suffering from a tooth abscess. A tooth abscess is a complication of tooth decay. Infection may spread out from the root of the tooth and to the bones supporting the tooth. There is pain, swelling of upper or lower jaw, fever, difficulty in chewing in a dental abscess. A dental examination and X rays may help in determining what is the cause of your symptoms. Treatment involves curing the infection, treating the cause and preventing complications. Do consult a dentist. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.