Has anyone had bad results with BruxZir crowns?

I have had adverse reactions to dental materials, specifically acrylic cements and lithium ceramics. This BruxZir material claims to have no lithium so in theory it should be OK for me. I worry because it is pretty new technology. It's been around for less than 10 years. I have many captek fused to Inline ceramic that I like, but I have not found a dentist who uses those materials anymore. PFMs are going the way of the dinosaur it seems. How do these crowns look compared to gold/porcelain? Has anyone had one break? The material is supposed to be very hard so it should not break from what I have heard. How is the fit? Have any fallen off or gotten decay under them?

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community