Help Please

My dentist said one of my back tooth was a bit weak and that they will need to check it up every 6 months. Well it hurts every once in awhile, but I can't have it checked because I have camp. The inner tooth hurts. I did have my wisdom teeth taken out about 2 and a half weeks ago, could that be the problem? I don't remember MAYBE my tooth hurt even before the wisdom teeth extraction.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Two weeks is not enough time for the wisdom teeth extraction to have healed properly yet.

With the weak tooth, just bite on that side gently.

Just make sure that you get no food stuck in the area where the bottom teeth were extracted from.  Wash your teeth in the morning and before going to bed.  Using salty water as a mouth rinse will also help with healing.

Best wishes.
Helpful - 0
What does he mean by weak?  Is it cracked or does it have a cavity?  Some dentists like to "watch" a small cavity because they can make more $ when you need a root canal.  
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing a dentist is advised.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community