Dental Health Community

Inflamed gum near my back left molar is on top of the molar

Hello beautiful people of medhelp! I got my Wisdom teeth removed 4 days ago and I have had good recovery no dry sockets or infections. The only problem I have is that near my back left molar I have a piece of inflamed gum that keeps bleeding because its sitting on to of my teeth so when I bite down I can't bide down all the way because i'm crushing the inflamed gum. I have a photo that shows it clearly but don't know how to post it here in the forums. Should I see a proffesional or keep taking my antibiotics and let time heal the inflamed gum. Thank you in advance
COMMUNITY LEADER
Going back to your dentist to have a post op exam is advised.