Dental Health Community

I've had what looks like a pimple on the inside of my lip for 3+ months??

I have no idea what it is, I don't have dental insurance, and everytime I squeeze it with my teeth/fingers, clear pus always comes out. It's stayed the same size for the course of all the months it's been there, and it's never hurt from the beginning, literally no pain what-so-ever. I will post a picture of it as well, but I was just messing with it, so it may look a little irritated, and in the picture it looks red, but there's usually a white tip to it, somebody please help me. Google isn't helping and it's convincing me that I ever have some type of disease or cancer, but most of those articles clearly indicate pain, while mine doesn't hurt at all. Please help, thank you!
I think you have a mucocele. They are harmless but can be persistent. I had one for years which eventually went away. Mine was caused by nicotine gum. You should ask to see your dentist.
Hi, most often lip sores are herpes but the location of yours seems more of a bump from your teeth biting it as herpes is most often on the outside also it would not last one month. Maybe stop picking at it so it can heal.
I certainly hope it's not herpes, I've been kissing my girlfriend with this in my mouth, and that means I would've caught it from her. Regardless, it's been in my mouth since late October of last year, so that's going on 4-5 months now actually.. it definitely would've healed by now if it was able to heal on its own. I was kind of hoping for a more defined answer..
Only a visit to a doctor would confirm what this is. No one here will tell you exactly what it is from a photo and we cannot diagnose only give suggestions. If its been there since oct it would not be herpes.
I understand, I'm just trying to determine what route is better, either the dentist or the doctor. I don't have insurance in either, but I'm working on getting both. Does this look like it could be a sign of cancer? Since it's been there for so long, I'm scared that it might've spread by now if it is.. I'm over-worrying myself about this honestly..
Anybody else have any opinions on this?
See, I was thinking that too Nathan. I think I'll get dental insurance then to have him check it out. Do they give you any type of medicine for it? Maybe ointment or something?
Unfortunately not. It erupted a fe times and then eventually went away.