I recently started flossing several times a day and noticed I must have opened up a wound.i stopped flossing because I started feeling bitter liquid coming out of lower right tooth.
When I sleep ,I wake up with sore throat,and sensation of something stuck in throat along with upset stomach.
.in addition, for past week wake up with terrible pus taste in mouth
I have been doing salt gargles religiously and brushing after every meal.
There is no pain,no abscess I can see no fever....although I have developed chest congestion and taking mucinex which seems to help a little.
My concern is ,is this liquid from tooth be going into my lungs and or blood.
I am a asthmatic and diabetic type 2 and allergic to many antibiotics.So I try to go holistic most of the time,
Should I go to dentist. Or continue with gargles etc?
Could this be infection?
Could I get blood poison and or lug wigs angina with this?