Dental Health Community

Lower molar

I recently started flossing several times a day and noticed I must have opened up a wound.i stopped flossing because I started feeling bitter liquid coming out of lower right tooth.
When I sleep ,I wake up with sore throat,and sensation of something stuck in throat along with upset stomach.
.in addition, for past week wake up with terrible pus taste in mouth
I have been doing salt gargles religiously and brushing after every meal.
There is no pain,no abscess I can see no fever....although I have developed chest congestion and taking mucinex which seems to help a little.

My concern is ,is this liquid from tooth be going into my lungs and or blood.
I am a asthmatic and diabetic type 2 and allergic to many antibiotics.So I try to go holistic most of the time,

Should I go to dentist. Or continue with gargles etc?
Could this be infection?
Could I get blood poison and or lug wigs angina with this?
Please advise.

It sounds very much like you have a problem with one of your teeth with possible tooth decay as well as a throat infection which may be bacterial or viral.

You were doing well with the flossing.  If there is gum disease or blood when you floss, continuing with the flossing.  This actually helps to strengthen the gums.  The bleeding would stop with continued flossing and your gums would be much healthier.

The sensation of something stuck in your throat sounds like you have a mucus problem and this will be all connected with your chest congestion.  This is highly likely to be what is upsetting your stomach.

For the congestion you can do steam inhalations.  To do a steam inhalation, boil up a kettleful of water and pour this into a bowl - taking care not to get scalded.  Put some Vick of olbas oil or any other menthol oil that you have (a few drops).  Bend your head over the bowl and cover your head and bowl with a towel.  Breathe in the steam through your nose and out through your mouth.  Do this for a duration of about 10 minutes and try to do this 4 times a day.  Any time is better than non.  This will help to loosen any congestion and unblock any tubes, even the Eustachian tube.

You can still continue with the salty gargling, this will help ease any sore throat as well as being a good mouth wash.

Make an appointment to see your dentist to get your teeth and mouth checked.

Make an appointment to see your doctor with regard to examining your chest and throat as you may require an antibiotic if the doctor suspects that this is a bacterial infection.