Dental Health Community

Lumb under tongue on left side

I went to teh dentist one day and got x-rays of my teeth to get my wisdom teeth removed.  I went home and discovered that theres a lump under my tongue attached to that thing that holds your tongue down.  Its red and looks like its filled with something white.  What could this be?  I ahve no insurance and can not afford to got o teh hospital.
I would go back to your dentist and have him look to determine what that lump is.  It
would be cheaper that going to the hospital.  You want to make sure it's not infection or some other pathology that needs taken care of.