Dental Health Community

Lump after swelling

I was recently punched in the face... twice! The drunken git punched me and my tooth went into the inside of my gum just above my teeth. I am taking some anti-biotics for it and the swelling has almost completely gone leaving just a small tender bit where the cut from my tooth is. This bit is harder than normal swelling and wuite annoyingly uncomfortable. Is it normal? People mentioned having it drained, what is this? Why is it hard? Am I going to die!?

Any feedback would be great, just to help put my mind at ease.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing a dentist is advised.