Dental Health Community

Lump in Gum

I have a white lump that has appeared in my gum above my front tooth. It isn't painful but when pressed I feel pressure on my tooth. It has been there about 3 weeks now. What it is?
It looks like a boil.  You better go to the dentist, because it might be from an abscessed tooth.
Thanks for your help. I do have a broken tooth at the back of my mouth which I can stick my tounge inside and feel the inside of my tooth. Been awaiting treatment for 6 months now. I get refered to a specialist clinic because I'm terrified of going to the dentist. The assesment appointment is this Friday so I will mention it then (I will probably still have to wait a further 6 months for treatment) I wonder if an abscess from this broken tooth has caused this?
If you have the ability to go to the dentist then you should go.  The only treatments I know of for an abscessed tooth is a root canal or extraction of the tooth.

Don't wait too  long otherwise you could develop sepsis from the tooth abscess, and you could end up hospitalized.  If you end up hospitalized, you will end up spending more money.