Dental Health Community

Lumps on lower lip and one white one under tongue

Posted this on patient to doctor forum and i wanted a broader range of opinion so i'll post it here too.

I have two queries, lately i've found that i had some little blister like bumps on my lower inside lip, and one or two on my inside cheeks. they come and go from time to time and at first i thought this could be blocked saliva glands. They appear to be filled with fluid, and are transparent or pink in color. After these have gone they turn into a very light pink (hardly noticable) soft tissue, about 1-2mm in diameter although this might be due to them popping and it healing over as the tissue is damaged. The largest one i had was on my lip which was about 1.5-2.5mm in diameter so i doubt this would be a mucolele (sp) as they generally do not occur in the exact same spot as before. Also, under my tongue just to the left of the gland that connects the tongue to the tissue near the lower jaw i've found a bump about 3mm in diameter which is white in color, presumably puss. This white lump lies on almost the same line as the other red lumps which are fleshy and appear to be normal for under the tongue. I haven't experienced any mouth trauma lately that could inflict this, it suddenly just appeared out of nowhere almost, when i noticed this annoying thing in my mouth. Both of these symptoms (lower lip and under tongue) are painless. I'm healthy and only smoke on rare occasion and am sexually inactive, so its extremely doubtful its an STD. Anyways, i was just wondering what these are and how can i cure them, also and more importantly, are they contagious? Thanks for your time.