New Filling feels funny.

So I got a filling yesterday and it is right next to another old one. The filling is silver and a little high, but constantly feels like I am biting down on tin foil. You know that weird feeling you get when that happens. But all the time, ever since I got the filling. IS this normal? Will it go away? If I get it adjusted will it stop?
Contact your dentist and get it adjusted.  The filling may be off in terms of how it fits your bite and an adjustment may do the trick
ANYONE?!?! :(

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Forum

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.