Dental Health Community

Oral Thrush Scare

About 5 Days ago I got a sinus infection.Now I have oral thrust.Is it from the antibiotics (Azithromycin) I've been taking? I've also been pretty stressed for the past 3 weeks about HIV.I've been told that I was in a No-Risk situation,but since,I've been having many oral problems even though my test came back negative.I've also had an abscessed tooth for about 2 months.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oral thrush can be associated with antibiotic administration. Compromised immune system is a significant predisposing factor.Seeing a physician to rule out systemic condition is advised. Seeing a dentist to treat dental abscess is advised.