Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.51k Members

Oral candidiasis

I had just posted a question about, Oral candidiasis or . In my question, I forgot to add that due to either the thrush or the antibiotic's, I have lost six teeth, and currently have a dentist appointment to have two more removed. It is like they have decayed at the gum line and break off at that point. I ask my dentist why, his comment was because of the lack or oral care and or the antibiotic's. My other question is, is he correct? Or was it simply due to lack of care on the hospitals behalf, my front teeth have not began to break off yet but are grooved on the top like someone has taken a file to them and placed tiny groves in them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will this eventually lead to myself having dentures?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.