Dental Health Forum

Painless lump under wisdom tooth right above jaw

About 7 months ago I had my wisdom tooth on my lower left side become inflammed, I was suspose to get it takin out, but didn't. Now I noticed that under it along that line you feel that goes down to the jaw is swollen some. It does not hurt at all. Of course, like everyone else I am worried about cancer. There is nothing else swollen in my mouth.
I doubt this is cancer, but I do not know what you are waiting for to have it extracted. If it is infected the post op will be more difficult.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.