Dental Health Community

Pale tongue red dots

I have a pale tongue with small red spots around the tip and sides. what can be the cause? I also have a loss of appetit as I m currently vey stressed and who should I consult please?

Hi and welcome, i have them to from time to time and seem normal. They should be the small taste buds that can be inflamed by hot or cold temperatures esp the hot as will burn the tip and cause this.
Thank you very much for replying.

For me these small taste buds are currently always visible, I don't know if it is because my tongue has become recently pale white, and kind of dry...

what do you think? should I go to the dentist to check or a dermatologist can also check it?

thanks