Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Please Need Help (teeth)

hi;
I am 20 years old man whose molars teeth are in bad conduction. Just about 40 minutes ago, when I were crewing a gum; a piece of my tooth break off; I had the same experience a year ago on my other tooth on the opposite side of the mouth. Today is Sunday, what shall I do, please help me with it.  It is making me feel kinda sad and depress.

I have united health care family plus plan and I can pay up to about 1500 of my pocket.

I know they happened because of my mis-care and tooth cavities. I don't want the reasons; I wants the solutions.

Please anyone, any suggestion, advices, or anything to help me.  
1 Responses
540545 tn?1377622918
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
You should go to your dentist and see what needs to be done.  Depending on how severe the break is and how deep the cavity is, you may need a root canal on those broken teeth and a crown placed to replace the missing tooth structure.  But if there are multiple problems such as small cavities, gum disease, etc, it will be up to you and the dentist to figure out how to maximize your insurance and available funds to get you back to good health.  
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.