Dental Health Forum

Please Need Help (teeth)

hi;
I am 20 years old man whose molars teeth are in bad conduction. Just about 40 minutes ago, when I were crewing a gum; a piece of my tooth break off; I had the same experience a year ago on my other tooth on the opposite side of the mouth. Today is Sunday, what shall I do, please help me with it.  It is making me feel kinda sad and depress.

I have united health care family plus plan and I can pay up to about 1500 of my pocket.

I know they happened because of my mis-care and tooth cavities. I don't want the reasons; I wants the solutions.

Please anyone, any suggestion, advices, or anything to help me.  
You should go to your dentist and see what needs to be done.  Depending on how severe the break is and how deep the cavity is, you may need a root canal on those broken teeth and a crown placed to replace the missing tooth structure.  But if there are multiple problems such as small cavities, gum disease, etc, it will be up to you and the dentist to figure out how to maximize your insurance and available funds to get you back to good health.  
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.