Post-RCT question

I'm 24 years old and in good health.  I went to my regular dentist on 1/13/06 and xrays showed a large abscess in tooth #10, as well as a smaller abscess in tooth #20.  On 1/17/06 I had a RCT done on tooth #10, as well as an incision in the roof of my mouth behind that tooth to help extract the infection.  On 1/19/06, I had a RCT done on tooth #20, with one 0.05mm post placed.  I have been on Antibiotics since 1/13/06, taking Penicillin VK 500mg QID, so I'm now on my Eighth day of antibiotics.  I am sore, but not badly, and not bad enough to warrant pain meds, however, I am running a fever around 100, which was not present over the past few days.  Is this a cause for concern, or is this par for the course with such an abscess?
I don't know how extensive the abscess was so it would be difficult to give you any advice. You certainly could run a low grade temperature with an oral infection.
An addition to the question:

On my treatment plan paperwork, it says "A radiograph revealed that tooth #10 was abscessed with a sinus tract stoma.  Tooth #20 also had an abscess."....

So, what is a sinus tract stoma...and how does it different from a regular abscess?
a sinus tact is like a "tunnel" through the bone and through or around the gum tissue from the abcess to the outside (in the mouth somewhere like the palate for upper teeth or the soft tissue vestibule by the roots of the teeth). it's basically a tract  through which the abcess can drain. teeth with tracts usually have been abcessed for quite some time.
Obviously, I don't know the extent of the abscess either, other than my own limited views of my xrays.  Since Penicillin hasn't seemed to get it well under control, they've decided to switch me Clindamycin instead.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Forum

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.