Dental Health Community

Post total extraction gum blisters

I had all of my teeth extracted four months ago after a long repeated battle with abscesses.  I saw the teeth come out with abscess sac attached [I'm the morbid type who likes to look] and was placed on a course of antibiotics afterwards.  I had what I presume to be gum blisters in a few spots before extraction.  I just realized I still have bumps on my gums in those same spots but no pain, no funky breath.  Could I still have 'bad stuff' down in the gums that the extraction didn't remove and perhaps not feel any pain since the nerves have probably been whacked?

I'm not the type to self treat, I'd just prefer not to sound like a hypochondriac to the dentist.
COMMUNITY LEADER
If thorough curettage of socket was performed, the wound generally heals uneventfully.