Dental Health Community

Post wisdom teeth

Hello! Im 21 and had my wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago. I have diabeter type 1 and its normal that my healing proccess is slower . I have a series of questions concerning my post wisdom teeth ! The socket is yellow inside , it does not hurt and dosent look infected , is this normal? Question two: The glandule located behing the ear , on my right side, its a little swollen , is this normal ? If not, what can i do? Question three: my left ear and part of my throat is hurting a little bit , ive been using some ear drops but it dosent seem to help very much, i cant get to the doctor because its friday and i have no transportation available ! I went to my endocrynologist yesterday and all my blood work is normal with no signs of infection. She touched my throat glandunles and said everything is ok, but i still have concerns from the questions above. Im a bit paranoid with my health since i was diagnosed randomlly with diabetes 1 when i was 18 , so any awnsers will help me calm a bit ! Thx in advanced for your help everyone . Have a nice day
COMMUNITY LEADER
As long as your extraction wound is not hurting, no major problem is present. However, once you get fever or excruciating pain, going back to your dentist to have a post op exam is advised.