Dental Health Forum

Pustule on gums

I have had a pustule reappear in the same spot for 6 years. I have had root canals and a redo root canal done on either side of the pustule. X-rays show a dark mass surrounding the two teeth.  Friday I had an acipoectomy done on two of the root canal molars and my endodontist found a large lesion or mass under my gums just below my nose, which he removed.  What is this and how did it get there?
You should probably ask your endodontist what it was since he removed it.  My guess would be that its an abscess.

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.