Dental Health Forum

Random blisters

I have noticed that i get random blood filled blister in my mouth. I only notice when Im eating food or candy and the notice a blister in my jaw or on my lip. They are always on the inside of my mouth. Its usually one sometime 2 but never cause much pain until i bust them and even then its not really painful. Who should I see? OBGYN or Dentist?
I would recommend seeing a dentist to follow up the blood blisters.  When was your last dental check up?  

How often do they occur?  Like 1-2 times a week or once a month, etc?
They are usually very random but once a month or once every 2 months very spuradically. It has been at least a year since my last visit and then was only a cleaning.
Any changes or new habits such as smoking, increased alcohol consumption, changes in toothpaste, mouthwash etc?

Are you pregnant?
That type of problem generally with the smoker, alcoholic and some oily food or spicy food.
You must take visit to dentist. and take advice from it
I do change toothpaste a lot. Also I have consumed more alcohol than normal over the past 2 months
I would recommend seeing a dentist to get it checked out to find out what it is. They may be able to determine the cause and make a proper recommendation.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.