Root Canal and Crown Need to be redone

Hi There,

I needed a root canal last spring on my front tooth. The tooth was dead so he recommended doing a crown on both teeth due to the positioning of my other front tooth. I got my first temporary off and when they put the first crown on the lab did not nail done the correct shade or shape.So the dentist said he was not happy with it and put me in another temporary. This required more drilling on my teeth. I finally got the crowns on and noticed a month later that you could see the grey of my tooth behind the one crown. At my checkup appointment last month, he said would redo the crown at no charge. While putting the temporary on, he suggested i go see an endontist before closing it up. I now need a retreatment on the first root canal AND a root canal on my other front tooth. I have maxed out my dental insurance for the year. Is this something I should be asking him to pay? I have spent countless hours in the dentist chair due to issues not only with the root canal but the crown. The extra temporary I had to be put in required more drilling on my tooth. HELP!!!

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community