Dental Health Community

Runny nose

I went to dentist yesterday and had 2 fillings in front teeth right side. I was numb all the way up to my eye, my right side nostril felt like it was blocked with something. It took 5 hrs for the numbness to subside, when it did my nose would not stop running I sneezed a few times, I have no other symptoms. It has been 16 hrs since the numbness went and my nose is still running and sore from wipeing. I was fine when I went to dentist no runny nose and not sick. Have you any ideas what is causing this?
A dental examination may be necessary for appropriate diagnosis and management of your condition. The most common cause of this running nose could be  just allergies or a  sinus fistula .Take an antihistamine and see if it helps. Seeing an ENT specialist is advised. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. Keep me posted with more queries.
Good luck and regards!