Dental Health Community

Sharp white pointy thing on tongue

Hello. For a few months now I've had this sharp white pointy thing on my tongue. I've been to my sexual health clinic and they've informed me it's nothing STI related. My dentist does not know what it is and I can't find anything on the internet. It doesn't cause any pain and I can play around with it. I am a 18 year old female and I brush my teeth regularly

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! I'd really like to know what it is. Here are two pictures:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2rvyhjo.jpg
http://oi48.tinypic.com/2mldm1.jpg
It appears to be a skin tag and your dentist should have known this. Contact an oral surgeon about this and go from there.  Take care.
Hello,did you find out what it is ?if so,how was it treated ,I have the same pointy thing on my tongue as seen on the picture,I thought it would go back on its on but to now avail,please help me and thank you
She won't answer I think. But, I suggest you to show your mouth to a dentist.
He may be helpful. And, let us know how you got the treatment. Thanks.