A
A
A
Close
Dental Health Community
7.5k Members
9675460 tn?1405217708

Should I go back for more?

My dentist recommended a bone graft that insurance would not pay for I was told. He lasered, scraped, dug into, and a closed gum area over a failed implant post from the past.  

He lost his grip inside the open area and seriously loosened 3 teeth where no teeth in my mouth were lose at all. The three teeth became tingly and painful as if awakening from anesthetic, about 7 days in. Now about 11 days in, my tongue has stiffened until it is painful to swallow, my chin underneath is throbbing with pain  and it is stiff and kind of swollen with the feeling of a haRd growth  It is painful to talk and now going on day 12 it seems every tooth and my entire mouth are making me want to die!

Who should see me and what should be done? I am terrified.

This discussion is related to infaction.
1 Responses
1340994 tn?1374193977
Call the dentist and see him for treatment.  
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.