Dental Health Community

Should I go back for more?

My dentist recommended a bone graft that insurance would not pay for I was told. He lasered, scraped, dug into, and a closed gum area over a failed implant post from the past.  

He lost his grip inside the open area and seriously loosened 3 teeth where no teeth in my mouth were lose at all. The three teeth became tingly and painful as if awakening from anesthetic, about 7 days in. Now about 11 days in, my tongue has stiffened until it is painful to swallow, my chin underneath is throbbing with pain  and it is stiff and kind of swollen with the feeling of a haRd growth  It is painful to talk and now going on day 12 it seems every tooth and my entire mouth are making me want to die!

Who should see me and what should be done? I am terrified.

This discussion is related to infaction.
Call the dentist and see him for treatment.