Dental Health Community

Sore/Ulcer on gum line

I recently and very immediately noticed a red sore area developing around one of my molars on the inside gum line (http://postimg.org/image/r3d8h7cu9/). I feel my dental health is quite good, and am unsure what to think of this. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Additionally, there has been a slight increase of white dead skin on the inside of my cheeks (like a white goo). I don't know if this is associated with the sore, but again, I am unsure.
Go see a dentist before it worsens. You can wash your mouth with warm salt water solution. Use honey for a drink always. Bless you, bro.