Dental Health Community

Sore mouth

My mouth is sore, everywhere! My gums, cheeks, tongue, throat, lips are all swollen. I have red spots on my palate. I had a white sore on the tip of my tongue that swelled, then split open from top to underneath my tongue. I am very fatigued and have an awful headache. I have been cleaning my mouth by gargling hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash...this keeps it from getting worse, but other symptoms are increasing, such as , my lungs are getting tight.
Have you been on antibiotics, could be a reaction. See a doctor immediately.