Dental Health Community

Teeth damaged by radiation/chemo-need all new

Hi, I am 26 years old, long story short, I received radiation and chemo for cancer 7 years ago. The chemo caused sores in my mouth, so much pain that I could not open my mouth to brush, swish, or eat at all (fluids through an IV mostly) The radiation damaged my teeth and salivary glands, causing me to have severe dry mouth. In the months that followed, as I started to recuperate--I started to lose pieces of my teeth.

I did not have any dental care during my treatments and now I know I should have, but I cannot go back and change that. I have been to the dentist now, and most of my teeth need to be replaced (any others need root canals to possibly be saved)

My question is, what are my options for a new set of teeth? What are the best, affordable, options for a single, 26 year old teacher who doesn't make much. I hate the idea of dentures...but cannot live with these teeth any longer. :( :(
Hi, google mini implants. its a new technique that actully attaches dentures with posts in the jaw instead of using a adhesive.