Dental Health Community

Teeth problems

I have been suffering for years with serious pain in my teeth which often leads to debilitating headaches and stomach aches.  Nothing shows on x-rays out of the ordinary, dentist doesn't know why the pain.  Composites are worn down and I was told I need 9 crowns.  Had a biocompatibility teeth on dental material and am allergic to many materials. Not sure what to do or where to go.  Can teeth that leak make you very ill?

This discussion is related to extreme tooth/jaw pain.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It appears that you are suffering from non-odongenous pain. Seeing an orofacial pain specialist is advised. Headache is a common manifestation of temporomandibular disorder,which is closely associated with dental occlusion.