Dental Health Forum

Throat

Alright, my mom is being really mean and won't take me to the doctor.. where's whats up. My throat is sore and feels always like something is stuck, even when I drink things. For a few days I've been back and forth from being really freezing cold, to sweating hott. I've been going back and forth from eatting alot to very little. And I've been coughing a lot and after coughing my voice sounds very raspy even when I clear my throat. What's wrong now..?
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.