Dental Health Community

Tongue "Ulcers"

I was wondering if anyone could offer any suggestions.  I have been having recurring tongue ulcers (very large, painful) which started two weeks after performing oral sex on a man.  STD/HIV screenings out to three months have all come back negative.  

I find it too coincidental that the ulcers started after this exposure, as I've never had them before in my life.  They start out as very small white dots on both sides of my tongue and gradually erupt into large sores with many swollen little red bumps on the edges and a grayish color in the center.  My doctor is chalking it up to stress.  What's odd is that they will disappear for a short while and then come back in the exact same two spots again and again.  

Is it possible I'm biting my tongue in my sleep all of a sudden and that's what is causing these?  Any other suggestions?  One thing that has helped is liquid motrin, which gets rid of the ulcers once they start.  Unfortunately, it hasn't prevented them from coming back.  Any advice would be much appreciated!
Hi.I am a kidney transplant patient..and now im worried.. Your message is going back a bit.. but hopefully you will see this.. im  really worried that this is some kind of cancer. cause my transplant coordinator said.. and this dental sugeon whom I have never seen before said to me on a visit "Take this mouth wash , "You have ulcers on your Tongue and if it doesnt go away in a week ill have to take a piece of it.. (Biopsy? Im sure.. im worried !