Dental Health Community

Tongue spots

I have been getting small white spots on my tongue for about a month now. At first it is a small white spot that over a a few days gets larger. it seems to get larger as the days go by. I always get it in the same spot and it goes away after about a week. It seems to come back within a two week period. i not sure what to do or if i have an disease. Also as the spot gets bigger, it turns red in the middle. I do have asthma and use an inhaler but this has never happened to me before. what do i do and what could this be? please help
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing an oral pathologist or oral surgeon is advised.
I have the same thing  have been seen by ENT. and oral surgeon.
it goes and come i have taken round of Medic. for it nothing work .
It goes and come and it smell. bad. at time. Please let me know if you find any help for this . it is only on the left side of my tongue..
Wow, I have the same thing going on.  It seems like it starts small, gets bigger, then goes away within about 10 days.  terrified its cancer.  Going to the dentist on tuesday
For months I have been plagued with what starts out as a small white ring on the left side of my tongue. Within a days time the white ring widens leaving a red sore spot in the middle then it sort of goes away in a day or two when another small or maybe two small rings begin . If there are more than one they usually join together and make one big ring always on the left side of my tongue. Does anyone else have this?