Dental Health Forum

Tooth Pains

well i been having tooth pains for a few weeks now. it's only 1 tooth that hurts but it only aches when my left nostril is press down. This pain didn't start until after my nose bleeds. Now my tooth seems to be loose and it also seems to be moving behind my left front tooth. but i'm not forsure it just seems that way. Could you possible tell me hat may be the issue and/or tell me what can i do to stop this pain and what could I do to prevent from getting this tooth pulled?
It could be an abscess of the tooth.  The looseness of it would indicate something's causing some damage to the bone, resulting in less support of the tooth.  Seeing a dentist is the best option and best way to prevent getting the tooth pulled.  
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.