Dental Health Forum

Tooth Resin Allergy

Hello,i had a tooth restored with resin that looks exactly like enamel,it looks good but the problem is that i am having an allergic reaction to the resin material.
I would like to know if it is possible to remove the resin while preserving the tooth´s enamel.
Thank you.
You can remove the resin and preserve most of the enamel but you do need to remove part of the enamel around the resin.  It won't be too much though.  What do they plan to place in exchange?  Porcelain or metal?
I´m just going to remove the resin and not put anything else in,i´m very allergic to this kind of materials.
Well, you have to put something in there.  If you leave a hole there, it'll have problems.
A related discussion, mucosa reaction to dental resin was started.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.