I was scheduled for extraction of #13 molar. I was sent on a business trip to Germany when the tooth broke off in the middle of the night. I would rather wait until I get back to the US to have it treated, but I am not sure if that is reasonable. I would need to make through 4 more days.
The tooth had a root canal and a very large filling with posts. The tooth had been decaying under the surface. During the night, the large filling and posts (all connected) came out. I am not in pain, but I am not sure what to do about the hole in my mouth.