Tooth extraction

Hi, I had 4 teeth extracted 4 days ago for braces but the bottom molar I had removed looks like it has a grey ish/white ish film over it, it also smells and tastes weird there was problems with that particular socket not stopping bleeding but seemed to after a while. I'm not in much pain other than the swelling and tenderness, was just wondering if this is how it's meant to heal? Or if it sounds infected?
Tooth extraction is the process which is used to remove teeth from its socket in the bone. After tooth extraction, recovery takes a few days but if you are feeling any discomfort, contact your dentist to get confirmation about infection.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community