Tooth infection

Ive been having a bad toothache for a awhile the dentist prescribe me antiboticis for pain and the infection but I notice a ball on the side of my gums where I need the root canal. What is it Iam worried
Hey there -
It sounds as though it could possibly be an abcess. The antibiotics will get that under control and it should diminish. Even so, I would let the dentist know what's going on. I wish you the very best. Take care!
Having toothaches can really make your good day to a bad one. My advise is contact your dentist asap, and tell her/him about your condition. It's better safe than sorry :)

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Community