Dental Health Community

What are the foods to be avoided after getting dental implants?

I’m in 40’s and my teeth are going to be extracted as they are hurting me. I’m planning to extract and place a dental implant from Wilk & Wilk orthodontics in Oakville. I have made an appointment with the dentist for Wednesday and before that I would like to know few things. Does the implant require any special care? How long will implants last and what are the foods to be avoided after getting dental implants?
COMMUNITY LEADER
The answer to your questions is lengthy. Detailed consultation with your dentist is advised.