Dental Health Community

What are these small white bumps on my gums?

A few days ago, rather suddenly, I started to feel pain in my gums where the gums meet the inside of my upper lip. When I looked, they appeared to be like blood blisters, or red spots that weren't raised. Now they're spreading, and look like very small white heads. They're on my lower gums, and now seem to be in the cavity where the tongue rests, along the gum wall. They're sensitive, and painful (maybe a 3/10). When I try to look up what they may be, it shows canker sores and they're not that.
I must advise to visit a dental clinic near you and consult with your dentist.