White patches on gums

My dentist told me I have white patches on my gums, and I need to go to the hospital. I honestly can't see them myself. I don't seem to have any other symptoms but I am really worried about reading what it can be. I don't have the patches anywhere else. can anyone give me any indication what it might be.
A white patch can be anything from a callous (sort of like a rub or friction caused) or it can be potentially the start of cancer.  I would recommend following up at the hospital since your dentist is concerned.
It might be Candida Albicans which is fungus on the gums or it could be  leukoplakia (if your a smoker).
yes, i agree with you,your suggestion is really very good.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Forum

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.