Dental Health Community

Whole in teeth or what the is it?

I'm a 15 year old boy, who's wondering what the heck is going on with my teeth.
A bit of "back-story". So there was a period of time when I was 14 years old where I didn't brush my teeth well and I didn't really care about my teeth. I drank quite a lot of soda and energy drinks and all that kind of stuff in that period as well. Now I got kinda like a yelowish hole in my teeth? My finger-nail can actually fit in it and it's an actual hole?
So my question(s) is; is this genetic or has it come by not carrying about my teeth, ANNNNNND can it be removed/filled out maybe even be white? Thanks! :)

*Just ask if you need a video of the teeth or whatever (maybe a new/better picture) :)
Hi, it appears a break in the enamal. it can be filled in no problem.
Sounds great. Which filling is being used? I'm defenitly gonna fill it :)
Im not sure but it will blend in ok