Wisdom Teeth Extraction and Misaligned Teeth

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled 5 days ago.  I still cannot eat solid foods because my teeth are misaligned.  My molars are not completely flat, they have sharp edges arounf the edges.  My question is; is this normal?  Can it easily be fixed?  I am not sure if they are misaligned from right to left or foward or back.  I get my sutures removed in two days, but I really want solid foods.  Please help.  Thank You.
I am not sure what you mean by misaligned. It is not unusual for you to have this much discomfort after having all your wisdom teeth extracted. You certainly can have the sharp edges reduced by your dentist.
Post-op discomfort after wisdom teeth removal may last weeks. Wisdom teeth are frequent occlusal interference. It's common patients feel the jaw position or bite is different after wisdom teeth removal. This is probably what you described " misaligned". If you do'nt have temporomandibular disorder, the bite will be realigned after a couple of weeks. If you do have tmd problems, seeing a tmj specialist is advised.

You are reading content posted in the Dental Health Forum

If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.