Wisdom teeth pain -bone fragments and giant holes still

I had my lower wisdom teeth out a month ago in two days.  The right one has a white piece sticking out which I can only assume is bone fragments coming out and the hole is massive still.  The left side which was very hard to remove, I was awake and felt that one, due to I am on Fentenyl patch and have a high tolerence for meds.  Is so sore, it hurts to touch my face lightly. Which I can imagine is because of the food that got in these massive holes.  I have fibromyalgia as one of my disabilities and I don't heal fast and am very prone to infection.  He won't give me antibiotics until I come in in four days.  
I have no feeling in my chin and my left side of my bottom lip.  My front bottom teeth hurt sooooo bad, like some is squeezing them together with a vice grip. It hurts to touch my left jaw lightly.
Should I have big holes still? Stitches to late?  Does my jaw hurt from infection do you think?  Do you think that my case sound permanent?
Thanks,
Always,
Kelly
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0