Dental Health Community

abscess

I have had my nerve took out of my tooth and my dentist put a crown. Over it and a couple of months later its really sore but i dont know if its sore because i have an abscess or  if i need to get my tooth checked out again

1.Te dentist gave me amoxicillin capsules but how long does it take for them to work .
2. The lept part of my upper lip has swollen and my left side ear hurts aswell as the left side of the neck ? Why does this happen
Sounds like you still have an infection.  It may be connected to the tooth or may be to do with an infection from your ear.

Make an appointment to see your doctor to examine your ears and throat.

Hope you get better soon.

Best wishes.