Dental Health Community

blister near gum line

I went to the dentist last week after two  porcelain caps broke off - large front tooth and bicuspid (or incisor).  I now have temporary crowns which cover three teeth - one will be a bridge to the other two.  I have a "bump" which appears to be a blister on the roof of my mouth near the gum line above the bicuspid.  Should I be taking an antibiotic, and will this go away in time?

This discussion is related to Persistant blood blister in mouth.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Seeing a dentist to determine the nature of bump is advised.The bump codld be an periapical abscess , which may need root canal treatment.